Print E-mail

Western Earthmoving was founded in 1958 by Arthur Baxter as a Plant Hire company providing machinery to the Department of Main Roads [DMR] and the Water Board.

Wal Ragg joined in 1964 and the contracting operations began.

Graham Ragg commenced in 1978 and was mentored by his father and many other experienced hands in all parts of the business.

In 1986 Wal & Graham purchased the company and commenced to broaden the company's activities. Since 2000 Graham has continued to promote the company's relationships with developers by providing professional and timely service.